pandita putra

Thursday, November 04, 2004

In the pursuit of Metaphysics of Quality...

I am spending more time reading Lila than anything else.
And these are the most satisfying moments of the day! A
lot of questions which arose while reading Zen and the
Art of Motorcycle Maintenance have been answered in Lila.

Aside, I have recently been very interested in learning
Sanskrit. What better way to learn Sanskrit in this age
time than relying on the internet? So I decided to google
around for online Sanskrit resources. I am pretty impressed
at the amount of information available on the net about
Sansktrit. Anybody seriously interested can indeed learn
the language using the net! A good start would be here:
http://sanskrit.gde.to/
There are other sites as well, but I made my start here.
During my search, I also found that there is a German
gentleman who has a sanskrit website!(http://sanskritweb.de)
I am also very impressed by SankarAchArya's bhaja govindaM.

Hopefully I'll start learning the vedas sometime soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home