pandita putra

Friday, November 26, 2004

yay!!! e17 in cvs....!

Yo! I checked raster's website today and saw that he has put e17 in cvs! I hadn't checked his website for the last two days, no wonder I missed it earlier. Now, I'll be able to show off the coolest desktop on earth to my colleagues and friends! Thanks to the enlightenment team. :-D

Another interesting piece of news is that Nat Friedman has broken his wrist (I think) and has got titanium inserted into his hand... $18,000 ... whoa! Wonder when I'll start earning that kinda money! ;-)

Linux-Bangalore 2004 is going to happen between Dec 1st and 3rd. 3 days' freedom from office, yay! There are lots of talks scheduled. The number being somewhere in the vicinity of 40 (too lazy to count them, there are just too many). Herald Welte and Brian Behlendorf among the speakers.

thats it for now... bbl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home