pandita putra

Monday, February 28, 2005

Blossom...

... book house!

This is the name of the book shop that I "found" on Church Street! Actually, Harsha told me about it the other day and I went over on Saturday to check it out. Its an awesome bookshop! If you are in Bangalore, you really shouldn't miss it. It is like bringing together Gangaram's and the MG Rd foot path, if you know what I mean. But the point is it is an awesome bookshop with a great collection. The owner is surprisingly an Engineering grad with a very good knowledge about books. The place is stacked with books from floor to ceiling.

There is this book "The Citadel" by A.J. Cronin which I was searching for a long time. And it was so heartening to find the book at Blossom book house! I think I'll keep going there every month or so from now on. In other news, Harsha has finally finished with his GATE exams. Now he is job-hunting. He has also recommended Herman Hesse's works to me. So let's see, I'll probably carry one when I go to Honnavar next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home